Azerbaijan handed over 5 Armenian soldiers to the other side, said the State Commission of the Republic of Azerbaijan on Prisoners of War, Hostages and Missing People, Yeniavaz.com reports.
It was noted that, guided by the principles of humanism of the Republic of Azerbaijan, on the initiative of the President of the Council of the European Union Charles Michel, based on the bilateral agreement reached as a result of the discussions held at the meeting between the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Mr. Ilham Aliyev and the Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan in Brussels on August 31, 2022, on September 8 5 persons named below freed the Armenian serviceman and handed him over to the other side at the Azerbaijan-Armenia state border:
- Agramanyan Martin Mushegovich - born on 23.05.1997, citizen of the Republic of Armenia;
- Gevorkyan Ashot Artakovich - born on 30.06.1997, citizen of the Republic of Armenia;
- Grigoryan Felix Arshakovich - born on 23.12.1996, citizen of the Republic of Armenia;
- Manukyan Varazdat Amushavan - born on 07.07.1990, citizen of the Republic of Armenia;
- Hovsepyan Edik Tigrani - born on August 2, 1999, citizen of the Republic of Armenia.